Delhi- the capital city of the country dazzles with the life in the night. The crowd of Delhi is the most happening crowd of the entire country. The people of the city is full of enjoyment and enthusiasm, as the crowd of the city is rocking. After the full day of hustle and bustle of the daily routine evreyone is looking for the relaxation and that is very important for the person. There are wide range of the recreational spots in Delhi like pubs, bars, discotheques and coffee joints where the person can easily relax and enjoy the nightlife. Usually the nightlife in Delhi starts at around nine or after nine. There are number of bars and clubs where one can easily get into it. There are many such lounge bars that are getting popular in Delhi.
The word nightlife brings the image of the people rocking to the music at the discotheques and that is the ultimate way to spend the nightlife by the Delhites. Djinns at the ring road is the most popular discotheque which is the part of Hyatt Regency hotel. Shalom is also highly popular disco cum bar that is located at Greater Kailash. The other includes the India International Center at Max Mueller Marg and Indian Habitat Center at Lodhi Road. CJ’s, RPM, Float, Capitol, are also some of the happening joints where the people can enjoy the nightlife. The popular bars of the Delhi includes the Maurya Sheraton, Diplomatic Enclave, Henri’s Windsor Place, Cavalry Bar, Civil Lines, Rick’s, Blues, Buzz, Geoffrey’s, Gola, Tuskers, Golden Dragon. In the Janpath Road there is the restaurant cum bar The Tavern that also hosts the live performances by the Indian musicians to entertain the crowd.
The special places where a person can enjoy the Cappuccino or Expresso can be Barista, Diva, Machan and Patio. The ‘Neighbourhood’ is having the menu both Chinese and Continental where one can also enjoy the coffee, tea and beer. The popular nightclubs and bars of the Delhi are:
- Al Bukhara: 15, MG Road, Sector 11 Noida
- Aqua (The Park): 15, Parliament Street, Connaught Place, Delhi
- Cavalry (Maidens Hotels): 7, Shamnath Marg, Delhi
- DV8: 13, Connaught Place, Delhi
- Geoffrey’s: Sector 1, Shop 6 A, Ground Floor, Noida
- Gymkhana Club: Safdarjung Road, Safardarjung Enclave, Delhi
- Laidbackwaters: Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, Hauz Khas, Delhi
- Velocity: 1, Greater Kailash, M 26, 2nd Floor, Delhi
- RPM: 47 Defence Colony Market, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
- Henri’s Bar (Le Meridien Hotel): Windsor Place, Delhi
- Tavern: Hotel Imperial, Janpath, Delhi
- Capitol (The Ashoka Hotel): 50 B, Chanakyapuri, Delhi
- Djinns (Hotel Hyatt Regency): Bhikaji Cama Place, Ring Road, Delhi
- Shalom: Shop Number 18, Greater Kailash part 1, Delhi
Tips to Remember:
Most of the nightclubs, bars and discotheques are very expensive specially at the five star hotels. The legal age for the entry into the nightclub is the 21 years. There is the proper dress code to go into any of the discotheques. It demands the expensive brand casuals and also the sneakers. People come to the discotheques, nightclubs to relax and also to refresh with the music, ambiance, color and opulence.